This past weekend our team previewed all the new construction sites in South Lyon and Lyon Township. It took a while! After all, it is one of the fastest building communities in the State of Michigan. We collected updated pricing, floor plans, availability, and current promotions. Our team also has all the new construction information in Northville and Novi. If you’re planning on making a move, and you’re considering building your next home, STOP!! Before you visit the beautifully decorated and landscaped model home, and fall in love with the idea of building your dream home, you really need to take a minute to read the rest of this article. PLEASE NOTE: If you do not have a Realtor in attendance with you the first time you go to the builders model, this will prevent you from moving forward with FREE PROFESSIONAL representation, a substantial and often overlooked value to every buyer. Before you visit, or even talk to a builder’s site agent, consider the benefits of enlisting a Real Estate Agent through the process. There are some real significant advantages to using a Realtor experienced in new home construction, and the best part is; the builder’s already paid for it! Here are the Top 10 benefits of enlisting an experienced Real Estate Agent before you begin the home building process.
- A Realtor, experienced in the local building market, who is a new homes specialist, can assist you in choosing the right builder based on your individual preferences and budget.
- An experience Realtor does all the research for you! He interviews other owners, rates product, service, quality, and warranties.
- Site agents represent the builder. They are top-notch sales people who know how to close a deal. Shouldn’t you have a professional working for you?
- Very often, a recently built home may come on the market that meets all your requirements. A Realtor can show you that home and help make an offer if you prefer. Do you think a buildersagent is going to inform you of that resale?
- If you have a home to sell, a Realtor can assist you with the pricing and marketing of your house. An experienced Realtor understands the timing involved to sell your existing house and get you into your new home.
- A Realtor, is knowledgeable in new home construction, helps buyers understand the process of building a new home and the many unforeseen decisions on the horizon.
- A Realtor is your single point of contact with the builder. They can facilitate communication with all the parties involved.
- Many times, a builder’s model maybe the perfect home for you. A Realtor may be able to negotiate the purchase of the model and lease it back to the builder so that the builder can continue to use the model until the neighborhood is sold out.
- Realtors have a large network of real estate professionals for financing, home inspectors, attorneys, etc.
- Realtor services are FREE to the buyer. Every builder in the area works with Realtors, factors their compensation into the price, and encourages Realtors to bring potential clients in. As I mentioned earlier, you must have a Realtor in attendance with you the first time you visit the model, even if you’re stopping in to take a quick look at the model. The Realtor needs to register with you so that you are protected. Even if you decide not to build I believe you will find it beneficial having a Realtor walk through the model with you.
If you are considering building your new home, take it from our expert new construction team, and hire an experienced Realtor. We can help make the entire building process satisfying and enjoyable. It is important to us you know we are here to help. Feel free to call our office anytime at (248) 939-9393.