- All MLS sales were up nearly 10% from 5,222 in September 2010 to 5,720 in September 2011.
- Average Days On‐Market (DOM) for the entire MLS decreased over last year by 4 days, from 94 to 90.
- Of the 5,720 sales closed in September of this year, 13.5% (773) were identified as short sales.
- Approximately 45.3% of all sales this month were identified as cash sales.
Synopsis of Inventory (09-11 vs. 09-10)
- All MLS on‐market inventory declined by 18.1% from 37,665 in September 2010 to 30,842 in September 2011.
- Approximately 13.12% of the on‐market inventory (4,048) is comprised of properties identified as foreclosures.
- Approximately 22.65% of the on‐market inventory (6,988) is comprised of properties identified as short sales.
“This statistical information has been obtained from Realcomp, the REALTOR’S® MLS. Realcomp is Michigan’s largest Multiple Listing Service. Although not guaranteed, these statistics are from data Realcomp believes to be reliable. This information is not to be reproduced, redistributed, or combined with data from other sources without expressed permission from Realcomp.”